The Meridian Messenger Bag
The Meridian Messenger bag is a throwback to antique leather work bags but updated for modern function. The messenger bag includes a laptop compartment as well as an interior zip pocket. Our full-grain leather provides a foundation that will age beautifully with time and use.
Word on the Street
- DGDoug G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRugged Quality with Style
It's exactly what I needed and expected, both looks and quality, from Jack Archer.
- IGIsrael G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorth Every Penny
I use the Meridian daily for work. I will say the size was bigger than anticipated but not a con for me. The leather is so buttery. The fat wrinkles let you know it’s a quality leather. The lining (I assume pig lining) is very soft and clean. The storage as far as pockets and zipper pouches etc is minimal. However, I use a large laptop sleeve which has a zippered pouch attached as a divider which helps manage my iPad and smaller items. It is built to last. Although I want a second one I don’t see myself needing one anytime soon. It’s great compared to other on the market and a fraction of the price.
- NBNicholas B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWhat a Bag
I love this bag! I’ve been wanting a leather messenger bag for years. Glad to have such a high quality bag and to know exactly where it came from. I love knowing that my bag was made by hand.
I got the tan and I love it. Plenty of bags on the market it assorted shades of brown but very few in tan.
My only complaint with the bag is that I wish there was a little more built in storage. The padded laptop compartment and zippered inner pocket are welcome, but an additional zippered pocket and some pen holders would be appreciated.
- MSMario S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSimplemente excelente
El artículo superó mis expectativas .100% recomendable
- CGChris G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoVery Good Customer Service
The company is very good at dealing with customer service issues when they arise. I had an issue with my purchase and found them very responsive by email, friendly and most importantly, resolved the issue.